I'm gone and out

0x0161

BSOD
I got into some more legal trouble and this time it's way more serious than before. I was on a diversion program back in July, 27, 2007 which prevented me from going to jail/prison in the first place. Deal was I couldn't get in any more trouble while I'm on this program. If so, a warrant would be issued for my arrest and I would be kicked out of the program. Which means the state attorneys office would re pick up the charges against me.

I had one week left 7 days. Until I was free from it all. Now on 11-27 I got into a little trouble which is not my fault and now I'm being charged with 4 new charges. Ranging from Burglary with assault, (which was a 1st degree felony) but my attorney got it reduced to 3rd degree felony (which carries a 5 year prison term) instead of 1st degree which carries a 15 year sentence to PBL punishable by life) hit and run, battery, and criminal mischief, and leave scene of accident causing damage to property.

I talked to my attorney and he said you will be serving time I have the discovery packet & the score sheet from my attorney. In Florida if you get over 44 points you get sent to prison. If you get 362 points you are sentenced to life in prison which no chance of parole. My docket sounding is on Feb 1, 2008 and my CMC Case management conference) is on march 12, 2008 I know I'm looking at SOMETIME serious time. I don't mean a year or two I mean serving some time.

Point is, if someone tries you don't use poor judgement like I did and mess the rest of your life up.. it's not worth it in the long run.

So to all I was cool with on this forum it was nice posting here and being a part of computerforums.org

Take care good luck, Peace

0x0161 aka MJV

what happened

I picked up a coworker from his house early in the morning on the way to work there was this guy 25-30 years old riding my @$$ I went to get over in the next lane to let him pass so he would get off of my ass, as I attempt to get over to let him pass he runs me out of the lane forcing me back in my lane he drives by and states and indicates cussing acting like he wanted to beat me up and all this stuff.

Long story short, we were at a red light on business 41 he gets out of the car and starts talking sh1t to me so I get out of my car and I'm like whats up then as soon as i get out of my car to fight the dude he sits down in his car but still talking shit he states (if you think you can beat this come get you some) so thats what I did. I ran over their kicked him right in the face and started being the shit out of him.

I'm only 5'7 165 pounds, this dude is 5'11 & 175 pounds I know this because we both have been arrested before in the past. You can check my local county jail website hes been arrested a few times and me two. Point is, he was the bigger guy not me. I thought he was going for a weapon thats why I ran over there and kicked him in the face and started being the crap out of him.

I felt in danger for my life. So I did what I did. So when all this is over I just go to work like nothing happpend I got off work and the police where at my house waiting on me with there guns drawn and took me directly to jail.

They state since my foot entered the vechicle thats what made it burglary with assault. I'm not a low life crook, a thief anything like that, only thing negative I have against me is I do like to fight, always have and always will.

So thats what happened in a nutshell.

Damn man that really suuckks, did you explain that to the judge? That it was basically self defense/

holy shit
u have a trial yet?

My attorney and I are trying to cop a *plea deal* with the state attorneys office. You NEVER want to take it to trial. Why you ask? If you go to trial and loose they will give you the MAX. Do you have any idea how much money is involved for a trial for peoples stupid shit? Again, if I take it to trial and loose I know I will get max.

If you cop a plea deal the punishment won't be so bad. On a side note I love computers with a passion, but if I'ma convicted felon they wont give me the time or day/ so I am really studying criminal law for my state I think I found a new profession. ;)

Back
Top Bottom