I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's people like you,who make me want to leave this forums.It's People Like you who make people leave,It's people like you WHO GIVE THIS FORUM A BAD NAME!

Celegorm,WHY DIDNT YOU PB HIM WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE! :eek:

exactly i hope thelis doesn't leave just ban dark night and get it over with, im sick of all this little kids who wantoto be banned or pick fights, they waste all there time doing stuff like this get a life and leave me alone!

See you all agree. Why dont you all start a petition to get me banned or something. If you dont like me then kiss my Irish/Italian <<Deleted>>. I am tired of this <<Deleted>> I wish David never let me back so I didn't ruin your forum.

I've had no problems with 01001010 and I think he's a good guy. He gives good computer advice when needed which is all that's important. If he wants to neg rep, that's his choice. The rep scale tilts both ways. I've never gotten a negative rep from him because I've never given him a reason to neg rep me. I have gotten positive rep from him in the past. If people are freaking out over a tiny little red box then maybe they need to step outside for a few minutes or something. If you're nice to him and don't pick fights with him, he'll meet you half way and treat you with respect.

Thelis, don't go. You're one of the decent moderators on this forum. You are right though, something has to be done about the spammers. Hopefully something will be done and you'll be back. I think I speak for a huge majority of us when I say that you're very well liked and popular here.

I completely agree. I've always treated 01001010 with respect and I've always viewed him as an upstanding member of CF. Sure, he is blunt and can be rather asinine, but he always has a point and that is what's important. As far as I can tell, I've never really given him a reason to negative rep me either, though I used to tease with him about how he always had those nice multiple monitor setups and such, but it was just for shits and giggles (if he remembers). I've always given him the respect he deserves and he treats me the same way. Some of you should start doing the same.

Good I hope they call me a spammer its true.

Well next time you neg rep me neg rep me for a reason that makes sense.

I am an outlaw to the forum.

Are you just asking for a ban? This is why 01001010 neg repped you. I would have done the same. It's a wonder you're still here because you could and should be banned for spamming. I think the reasons you were negatively repped made perfect sense and were explicit enough for anybody to understand.

See you all agree. Why dont you all start a petition to get me banned or something. If you dont like me then kiss my Irish/Italian ass. I am tired of this shit I wish David never let me back so I didn't ruin your forum.

If that's true, then why don't you leave? You've said you would before.

See you all agree. Why dont you all start a petition to get me banned or something. If you dont like me then kiss my Irish/Italian ass. I am tired of this shit I wish David never let me back so I didn't ruin your forum.

why do you waste your time just log odf and stop tryng to piss people off.

You know there is an option for you to log out don't you?

Yeah, you really should just leave. You can't even see the point of why we're complaining about you. If you can't see the point and if you're not willing to improve yourself, then no one can help you. Seeing that you're too thickheaded to do anything about yourself, then go ahead and leave. You won't be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom