I'm computer stoopid

Hehe, cool, Welcome to the forums, Stick around, Look around, Ask questions, and you'll be suprised how much you learn!!

yer m8 i pick up new things here everyday love reading even tho i cant help on some topics i still read to c what the correct way is to deal with it, WELLCOME TO COMPUTER FORUMS (CF WHICH IS COMPUTER FORUMS)
hope you stick around GO to General computer Hardware and Software for learning.

This place were you are now is were you can send some funny links in and chat wellcome again to CF.

cobra..can you please edit your sig..i find it not acceptable..thanks.

camers said:
cobra..can you please edit your sig..i find it not acceptable..thanks.
What lol why is it not acceptable i dont see why not r u joking what have you been smoking lol, stupid boy

What's wrong with 'PS2 WIZ ASK ME QUESTIONS ON PS2, ill answer them, PS2 C THREW BLUE becoming a ps2 modder when i get cash yerrrrr'?

You certainly have come to the right place NyeGuy! Browse through the Forums and you'll find more than you could possibly learn in a lifetime. And don't be shy to ask any stupid sounding question about anything!

xx cobra xx said:
What lol why is it not acceptable i dont see why not r u joking what have you been smoking lol, stupid boy

Yeah I don'nt see anything wrong with his sig. loosen up boy here smoke the grass.(JK) lol

Oh and nyeguy welcome to the world of computers and techonolgy. Trust me it will be a fun and adventurus stay.

Back
Top Bottom