Illegal immigration a problem?

Some places near the border are accepting pesos!!! Thats not our currency and we shouldn't be using it. And the argument saying that they're great because they do the jobs us lazy Americans don't want to do is bs, before them how do you think those jobs were done? Maybe thats the reason Americans are so lazy because we have illegals undercutting us whenever we try to get a blue collar job.

edit: Oh ya and outsourcing is crap too.

Immigration is a huge problem. In a good way and a bad way...

Most residents and ordinary consumers hate it because their tax money is supporting immigrants, and jobs availability is slowly decreasing...

However, businesses won't complain because they're a huge asset to the company.

It's a large controversial topic that will always be debated, but remain mediated...Not sure if a solution will ever arise.

How about the states that are making it legal for illegals to get welfare? They aren't paying taxes, yet they get the benefits of everyone else paying taxes, and supporting them. No wonder they all think this is the greatest country in the world.

Personally, I don't think that anyone who isn't born in this country should be eligible for welfare. If you want to come to our country and become a legal citizen, fine, but you are going to work for your money. We aren't giving you any free money. Save the welfare for the born american citizens who are starving, not the ones who just come here for the free money.

Thats our problem, we give out free money to anyone who applies, thats why they all want to come here. I think that if we stop giving welfare to immigrants, legal or illegal, it would stop so many of them from coming over here, if they know they aren't going to get any free money.

And forget about investing in other countries, why should we invest in mexico, what have they ever done for us??? The only thing mexicans do is come to our country and cause trouble and kill people.

I lived in Phoenix and there was a huge problem with illegals. They got welfare, free health care and free tuition but didn't pay taxes. In my opinion, we need to stop birth right citizenship, stop giving them welfare, stop giving them healthcare, and stop giving them services at the cost of tax payer money. I wish we would completely abolish welfare since a lot of people on it use it as a substitute for getting a job. They're hurting our economy and contributing to the shrinking value of our dollar. They also contribute to increases in crime, in Phoenix it was estimated that 40% of crimes were from illegal immigrants and drugs were a huge problem coming from Mexico. We need to build a fence to keep them out, then enforce that fence. Those who come here the right way should be given the chance to succeed, and those who come here the wrong way should be punished for breaking the law. We also shouldn't invest in Mexico, their country is corrupt and they don't give a damn about their citizens and would rather have them come here and free load off of our stuff.

Before they came here, who do you think was working in the fields? As to all the others that can't speak English, wether it be German, Russian, Japanese, or whatever it is they speak, learn English to, you don't deserve to be here if you can't speak it, its the national language learn it if you want to live here. Also, don't fly your flag above ours when your here, that just disrespectful.

P.S. - I said "you" a lot I wasn't actually referring to you Getignited114, I was referring to those in this country that are here illegally, and that can't abide by our laws, and customs.

who owned this land before the americans? mexicans? yeah.... mexicans just stayed where they always were..... tx, cali, new mexico, all mexico's so if there in a east coast state then complain =D

why do you want to get rid of the illegals people? would YOU take over the crap jobs they do for the crap wages they get?

Back
Top Bottom