Illegal downloading.

the mail was sent on the 14th of October.
i just found the mail today.
One of the complaint was mine which was an anime, which was dated back in September.

Hm. He is taking the chance. I would stop as well. How do they catch you and know exactly what you have downloaded?

I hardly ever download, so i am not too worried. Just curious how this all works.

the mail was sent on the 14th of October.
i just found the mail today.
One of the complaint was mine which was an anime, which was dated back in September.

If I had your ISP they probably would have cut me off a long time ago, But most of the stuff I download isn't licensed in the US. That might have something to do with it.

Ummm, what's odd is that theirs over 1million people using torrents, and the fact that if their was your friend being warned and why not the other 1million people?

I have heard that theirs no way they can get em all because theirs to many ip's floating around, and with all the prisons getting full, do you thin they'd really choice a downloader over a mass murderer? come on, your friend is just getting shit up on, kinda maybe a joke? people do scare you from time time.

maybe the guy who uploaded the torrent for you to download did it for a joke?

Don't forget, that you have in fact not downloaded any of the things mentioned and this email must have reached you by mistake, meaning it is a spam, which you should mark as such. Because a lawful guy like yourself would never do a bad thing.

Wrong.

They target people here and there,to 'attempt' to send a message to all other 'pirates' to try and scare people away from using torrents/P2P.It's really all about physiology :D

I have heard that theirs no way they can get em all because theirs to many ip's floating around, and with all the prisons getting full, do you thin they'd really choice a downloader over a mass murderer? come on, your friend is just getting shit up on, kinda maybe a joke? people do scare you from time time.

Mainly just that part,I have heard of people being sent to jail over things like this,to send a message to the greater public.Some guy went to jail because he recorded the simpsons movie on his phone,and uploaded it onto youtube.

I also heard on the news they can't send them to jail, jail's will become overfull, tbh they don't send them jail, they put them on a community service program to work so may hours unpaid.

this is the uk

Your friend is stupid no offense but if I was caught twice I think I would know not to do it again.

Back
Top Bottom