If you were to invest right now... what company?

superman22x

Golden Master
I am going to pull 100 shares out of Waste Management stock that I have, and invest elsewhere. A large amount will go into Ford. I was also thinking about investing in an emerging alternative fuel company, a penny stock.

Any other companies you would invest in right now?

Apple, although it was probably better to do it a long time ago im sure they probably still continue to go up

According to my husband ... not a company but safe investments (bonds, money market, CDs ...). If you must invest in a "company", he would go with a mutual fund.

The recesion isn't over and it will get worse before it gets better. Keep you cash on the sideline so when the the day comes to invest, you'll have it. Also start a ROTH IRA if possible. This is the best investment you can make for the future.

- Larisa's husband Steve

Honestly? I would put some cash into CGA. I put some money into them on updown. So far they have been my big money maker because of how many shares I am able to buy being that they are so cheap.

According to my husband ... not a company but safe investments (bonds, money market, CDs ...). If you must invest in a "company", he would go with a mutual fund.

The recesion isn't over and it will get worse before it gets better. Keep you cash on the sideline so when the the day comes to invest, you'll have it. Also start a ROTH IRA if possible. This is the best investment you can make for the future.

- Larisa's husband Steve
It's on an upward trend. And I doubt it's going to get worse, that wouldn't make sense.
I do have CDs as well, but I am looking to invest in something with more gain and more risk right now.

I am going to pull 100 shares out of Waste Management stock that I have, and invest elsewhere. A large amount will go into Ford. I was also thinking about investing in an emerging alternative fuel company, a penny stock.

Any other companies you would invest in right now?

About 8 months ago I checked Fords stock and it was around $1 and thought I should buy like 300 shares. Now it is over $9 a share and seems to be rising up without too much drop. Ford most definitely seems to be a safe investment at this point.

iv would personally invest in one of the "failing" and "dying" companies such as chrysler, i dont mean to start any arguments, but history repeeats itself and history says that when chryslers on its knees it gets right back up. I personally beleive that would be a safe investment.

and superman i think money wise, Ford is a good investment for now becuase the stocks are going up like hemp said.

Either the Blackjack table or the Roulette table. Either one would be a hell of a lot safer than the Stock Market...

Back
Top Bottom