If you preordered Forza 3...

Not out in US yet, gotta wait about 5-6 more days.
I should be getting an HDMI-DVI cable about a day before Forza 3 comes out, and I am hoping it would make the quality a lot nicer than VGA like what my PC did.

You must be an Xbox LIVE gold member to participate.
Download the Forza Motorsport 3 demo and finish one race (vs. the AI) with the gamertag you want to register by 12:00am PST on Monday October 26th 2009.
Pre-order Forza Motorsport 3 before Monday October 26th 2009 and be sure to have a receipt which shows the date of your pre-order.
Write your gamertag legibly in print letters onto the receipt and take a clear photo of said receipt with all printed information visible.
Email the photo to forzafb@microsoft.com with the subject header “Forza Motorsport 3 Pre-order Car Giveaway”. Include the photo as an attachment to the email, and also include your gamertag in the body of the email. Your e-mail must be received no later than 12:00am PST on Monday October 26th 2009.
Do not change your gamertag before you have received your in-game cars from within the game.
Purchase Forza Motorsport 3.
You will receive the gift cars on or around 11/4/09 once you have booted up Forza Motorsport 3 while logged into Xbox LIVE. Press the Left trigger to access your inbox and download the cars!

I can't do a couple of those like having an Gold member (wasted too much money), take a nice picture (all I have is a camera phone) and email the pictures (no scanner). Shouldn't the limited editions have an Limited R8? or is this an different one?

People that bought the game early will get some DLC for free for a limited time.

With the October 27th launch of Forza 3 just around the corner, Turn 10 and Microsoft are gearing up to release the full list of cars and tracks for the game over at Forzamotorsport.net. Not content with the ridiculous number of rides included in the game, Turn 10 has hand-picked 10 classic cars, bundled them up with two new tracks, and created the Motorsports Legends Car Pack. The pack includes such vintage racers as the '60 Chevrolet Corvette, '71 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R, and the '65 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe, along with the Benchmark High Speed Ring and Sidewinder Proving Ground tracks.

The Motorsports Legends Car Pack will be available on launch day, with a special code inside every new copy of Forza 3 allowing the purchaser to pick up the pack for free. Check out the full list of included cars below.

· '65 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA
· '64 Aston Martin DB5 Vantage
· '81 BMW M1
· '60 Chevrolet Corvette
· '69 Dodge Charger
· '57 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
· '80 Fiat 131 Abarth
· '67 Lamborghini Miura P400
· '71 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R
· '65 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
Source - http://kotaku.com/5376197/forza-3-races-towards-release-with-free-dlc

Not sure if it's the same for people outside the US.

Yeah i received all of that plus a limited edition Evo X! It's a MAD Game,though not much people online because it's not released in the US yet...

I want to get it so bad but my 360 has the RROD... again. I'm not even going to bother to get it fixed this time. :/

Yeah i received all of that plus a limited edition Evo X! It's a MAD Game,though not much people online because it's not released in the US yet...

Can you actually race people in the US? I assume that there will be some lag.

I want to get it so bad but my 360 has the RROD... again. I'm not even going to bother to get it fixed this time. :/

That sucks, couldn't you just replace the heatsink and it will work? Which model do you have?

Back
Top Bottom