IDIOT driver

You should. Not only we can have fun with it but also to protect yourself against scammers and accidents.

Look up on road scams on YouTube and you'll see why. :)

I heard car insurance services in Russia give discounts if the insured car has a dash cam. Makes sense, since it could help with investigation.

That makes sense, since you have an unblinking, always awake, doesn't have a foggy memory, and doesn't lie "eye".

I thought such ay holes are around were I live only.
Without reading replies on the second page...
Those idiots exist everywhere. Its a sad fact but it is true. When I drove, I did my share of drifting, but only in spots where the only person that could get hurt was me and I am not even proud of that.
To be VERY clear, I have never endangered other drivers, or even their cars. Only my own car was in any danger, and that was the point. I did it once with Cynthia in the car, but she was in what I believed at the time to be in good hands. I was trying to impress her.
She was, but that does not change the fact that I will always regret; I could have gotten her killed had I made a simple mistake. I will forever remember that. With loss of eyesites, I can no longer drive, but that does not change what happened.
Around others on the road, I was glad to work for their safety and my own. Nobody has a decent excuse about that.

Last edited:
Huh? You're blind ??
I can only see about 2 ft in front of me, and I have no peripheral vision.
Oh, and please do not worried. You are not the first person to ask me about my vision. I have been legally blind for enough years that I have gained hearing to make the difference. This confuses a lot of people whom try to hand me food and I have to ask them what and where I am eating.

Artificial light helps a lot. But only concentrated. So, for example, the computer monitor plus the mag tool helps.

Because you are one of my friends, you can ask any questions that you wish to through PM...

How do you think I learned to play Piano through ear? :D

Last edited:
I'm sorry but that surprised me. Aren't you qualified for benefits?

I'm hearing impaired in both ears and wear hearing aids. So how did I play guitar? Lucky I guess. I don't know how good or bad I am. My friends tells me I played pretty good but I don't think I'll impress an musician. I just like to play.

Back
Top Bottom