I will be here a lot...

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
Just so that you guys know, I have and will continue to be on this forum, watching for new posts quite a bit.

The best way to revive a forum is to be active. I respond to all posts, and hover more than you think. I check every 10 to 15 mins for new posts unless I get destracted by a youtube video, or am sleeping.

I believe that this forum can still do good for people, and you will see that reflected in the latest posts that I have made answering questions ect...

I am going to have to shut down early for tonight, but I will definatly be around as soon as possible tommrow. (Issue with my mother... cannot wait.)

Please post as much as you guys can. Treat this like it is, a forum. Its a place to talk to eachother, and discuss anything within the rules.

We appreciate your activeness, now don't let it happen again !! :lol::lol:

Just kidding man, keep up the good work. ;)

Thank you very much for sticking around. You're helping us by making new threads and encouraging newcomers to stay. As I said before, thank you.

Glad to help :)
I have also noticed a small change in the users hanging around, and its beginning to feel a bit more light hearted around here. A few extra threads to have fun in seems to make the place more inviting, and even if that doesnt do the trick we are still having some fun eh?

Last edited:
I must go to sleep at this point. It has somthing to do with my eyesite and being unable to get my nights and days correctly. I am looking for help but for now I must sleep.

I hope you get this issue resolved my friend. I used to suffer from insomnia, and had to take sleeping pills cause I was waking up about 10 times a night. I wasn't getting any sleep at all. I once went 6 days with no sleep and i had to see my doctor immedietly, and he gave me a prescription for sleeping pills.

This was all back when I was in my twenties. Thank God I sleep good at night now. I think it also had alot to do with stress in my life.

I hope you get this issue resolved my friend. I used to suffer from insomnia, and had to take sleeping pills cause I was waking up about 10 times a night. I wasn't getting any sleep at all. I once went 6 days with no sleep and i had to see my doctor immedietly, and he gave me a prescription for sleeping pills.

This was all back when I was in my twenties. Thank God I sleep good at night now. I think it also had alot to do with stress in my life.
Thanks for that. I have tried to find an answer, but none seems to exist at the moment. All that I am told is to use sleep aids by google, but that doesnt help when you are falling asleep at random times during the day. There is help, and I will find it eventually. ;)

Its great to hear that you got over your problem. I hope that it continues to stay away.

Back
Top Bottom