I think this kid at my school is going insane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I didnt tell him to do it myself, only 2 of my friends always did. I actually am friendly to him. I did tease him with diabetes a little bit, he thinks he can get it from me, lol.

That picture is not him Thelis, that is an emo. Zach is not emo, he is just wierd.

He Sounds like he might have Autism/ADHD Or Tourettes syndrome to me,i have a few friends who have these and if you cram them all together,its a perfect description of him,He should see a doctor.

Meh - He could just be trying to make friends, and doing it the totally wrong way. You know, like showing off..... Perhaps? THen again, he might just be weird.

I know, I didnt tell him to do it myself, only 2 of my friends always did. I actually am friendly to him. I did tease him with diabetes a little bit, he thinks he can get it from me, lol.

That picture is not him Thelis, that is an emo. Zach is not emo, he is just wierd.

that is the funnest thing to do... "don't talk to me... I'll give you diabetes...." I love doing that.

but when ever he does something tell him not to, and tell him to do something good/normal.

that is the funnest thing to do... "don't talk to me... I'll give you diabetes...." I love doing that.

but when ever he does something tell him not to, and tell him to do something good/normal.

Thats good advice. Don't keep telling him to do weird stuff because he will just become more weird and thats probably why kids end up doing these shooting

Hmm...weird... Yeah, stuff like that will start out with giving him instructions etc, and they'd follow them out without thinking it as being wrong etc.
It seems, he's took his own mind too far now.

He needs to see someone, especially if he has actually brought a gun to school once...

No he is def not emo. He proly makes fun of them too, lol. I know he has some kind of mental problem. And one time he was eating his lunch in the bathroom, and my friend said, "what's up zach?" And he responded, "My dad said I'm a retard."

I also heard during baseball practice one time, it was snowing, so practiced in the main gym, and zach said he had to go to the bathroom. 10 minutes later, my friend says, "Where is Zach?" So looked through the whole school, find his mit in some random spot. And finally look outside. He is out in a shorts and T-shirt running laps around the baseball field, 400 feet away.

Well he obviously has some sort of disorder and you should probably tell your guidance counselor about all this. You should probably even tell him/her about making him do stuff. They can't really punish you for that and it might help them understand things better. In doing this you would have done something about it and potentially stopped him from hurting himself or others. My guess is that this kid already has a wrap sheet in the guidance department and they should be aware of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom