I passed my road test(Last Thursday)

Okay so I'm going to start from the beginning,

Last night I got home at like 110:45pm I put my nasty work clothes in the washing machine to be washed(Duh) I then went upstairs showered and went to sleep I was in bed about 30 minutes or so then I'm like shoot I need my drivers Ed completion papers, so I went downstairs told my mom and Dad that I need to find them so we start looking through everything it took like 2 hours, And neither my mom my dad or I could find the papers and we looked through everything!

Eventually I'm like I'm going to sleep, But before that I called the drivers Ed place and told them that my road test was Thursday and I left a message on the machine because it was 1:00AM and they were closed, so its 5:45AM I wake up shower, Get dressed, I had this plan to call the drivers Ed people at 10:00AM that's when they open so I called them during class(Mr.Azria didn't care he just wanted me to let him know when I have to make or receive an important phone call) So I got a hold of the drivers Ed guy and he told me to call the Morgan Road boces(I was at the Thompson road boces) He told me to call the Morgan road boces and ask for a duplicate copy of my completion paper and He told me the number of the Morgan road boces, So I called the Morgan road boces and they told me that it would be $10 for a new completion form, So I'm like Okay and I only had $10 in my wallet Loll so its 10:41 Boces class end I get on the bus it brings me back to the high school(I'm graduated so I'm not sup posed to be on that bus but o well I take the 5 minute walk to Morgan road and I catch a bus to carousel mall where the drivers Ed place is,

I get to the mall and at 12:50 I go to meet my instructor, I told him that I had to go to the Morgan road boces to get my completion paper, so I drive their and get it and pay and then leave, and I do more driving and eventually I drive to the road test place, My instructor told me that there are 3 road test people their and I got the most strict one hooray, my test started out perfectly I messed up my parallel parking (I was nervous I did it perfectly earlier) She said today I will cut you a break and she let me retry my parallel parking worse than before starting it out but I evened it out and came in right and pulled forward and parked and did fine! Then I pulled out did a couple more things got back tot eh road test place and PASSED!!!!! WOOT

This lady is so strict that out of the last 15 tests that she gave out NOBODY PASSED I broke the failing streak by passing! Wootness!!!!!

Finally!!!

Well done for passing dude
now you just gotta get yourself a ride i guess

now I gotta get off the streets...

Just kidding, that's great, but yeah, now you need a cool car. Lamborghini?
(OMG!!! I spelled it right!!!)

Ha Ha very funny guys :),
My uncle should be selling me his Chevy S10 truck, It just needs a new fuel pump, Then I have to learn how to drive stick shift.

Well done, have a gerbil in a tube for your efforts.

gerbilinatube.jpg

sticks are so much more fun to drive, you can feel the power, unlike an automatic.
Congrats on passing your test though:D

Well done on passing but let me know when you get your wheels and are going out on the road il stay at home that day:D

Congratulations!

Stick will be the only thing I ever drive for a long time. You have more control over the car, and it's a lot more fun. I have an easier time driving stick than automatic lol.

Back
Top Bottom