I might have found a good job.....

Mmm Geek Squad... From what I've heard, most of the people have no clue.
Lets hope you can turn things around (Even if they told me to lie, I wouldn't. If that would mean the job, then fine)

Thanks, guys! I've already already told them that. I said you won't ever catch me stealing or lying to customers. I don't plan on ripping anyone off. The people at my local Geek Squad are actually very nice. I haven't heard any complaints of anyone being ripped off by them. That's why they do so well in my area. They do most of the quick jobs for free.

Update:

I just came back from the interview and I got the job! I go for my drug test in the morning and I start training Saturday morning. I didn't get the amount I wanted in pay, but it's better than nothing.

I went for my drug test today and I start working Saturday morning! I'm so excited to be making a decent amount of money AND to be working with computers.

If I may ask, how much are you making?
I'm turning 15 soon, and I'm gonna try to get a job there since a Best Buy is like 15 min. from my house by car.
Or do you have to be older to work there?

Not sure if you'll get an answer on that, However if your SM and GM in the store see a Geeksquad agent doing well, They are easily given generous raises.

Upon hire, A geeksquad agent is likely to make inbetween 9 and 11 bucks starting, depending on past experience, retail experience, and knowing the right people.

Upon hire, A geeksquad agent is likely to make inbetween 9 and 11 bucks starting, depending on past experience, retail experience, and knowing the right people.

Ohh crap, as I would like to have it as a first job, no previous experience, no retail experience and I don't know the right people :(

Back
Top Bottom