I know what I want for my birthday now!

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
Holy crap. I saw this on streetfire and I NEED it now. Thought about other stuff but this just beats all that up. Check this out!!! It's called the SkyCutter! Take a glance at it, then check out the video under the picture real quick. ZOMG! :eek:

http://www.flyingthingz.com/products/skycutter.html

I seriously freaked out then cracked up. Coolest thing ever.

Aww, you ruined it for everybody!
It's mostly a flying wing design, much like that of the B-2 stealth bomber. I imagine the elevators or pitch control surfaces are on the thing that you would normally push. If that's so the ailerons or roll control surfaces that you typically see toward the ends of wings are near the bottom of the thing in back. If you look carefully at the picture you can see the wing shape on the main body of the thing. The "engine" is also hollow, I imagine it's like a biplane wing.

edit - Actually it uses "elevons" or a mix of both near the base of the wing where I said the ailerons were.

You should pretend like your mowing the lawn then when you see someone walking by or a neighbor wave at them and have someone start to fly it away and chase after it lol.

hahaha, that's a good idea too.
There are huge fields along a busy road on campus, I want to fly it around there and see if anyone will crash trying to figure out why a lawnmower just flew by.

when I first looked at it I did think why does he want a $100 lawn mower!!

but then on closer inspection... yes, it does fly!

omg wow..that shit is great, imagine the people you can fool with that thing..

Back
Top Bottom