I Have left Canon

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
Well guys - its official - I work for Microsoft

I left Canon becuase i wanted bigger and better opportunities - i applied at microsoft and now have been working there for 1 week.

Canon was really good to me (and my resume lol) so ill always be thankful to that place but being network admin - there wasnt much else i could do there... no career development...

My new position is system supervisor - its like junior sys admin.. its soo great!

i chose this position because it could make me sys admin one day, but i have a very long way to go - a lot to learn but i can wait!!

We get to trial Vista before you guys all do, and we get Free Copies because we are staff, also with Office 2007.

The microsoft office is 5 mins from my house. We have all sorts of gurus here like developers, engineers then people like marketers, public relations, admins, reception, legal... then systems which is what i am part of... there is a long way for me to go before i get into any good positions but yea im cheering! i work at MS!

im getting the same pay as i did at Canon so no loss or gain as of yet but yea, i thought ide share my news with you guys! :D

i still got another 2 weeks of training! im really excited!! i got interviewed at Fujitsu as well but when i got the job at MS i was like c ya fujitsu! my mate got the job there instead..

Yea well thats pretty much my announcment lol

i got no more time for anythng! i work all day then uni all night!! shockers! oh well hard miles now will pay off in the future! - im putting together a deposit for a house now - should own one by the end of this year fingers crossed!!!

anyways enough of my blabbing!!

<3 Natalya

:) thanx guys!!

lol yes we are aware of people not getting it legally - hence the new and annoying WGA

Windows Genuine Advantage

muahaha

but i still love unix - i need a hybrid unix/microsoft one...

hey they have UNIX servers! LOLOL

Back
Top Bottom