i got a weird call 2 times just now

Delux

In Runtime
whats up guys i need a little help i got a call from FFFFF7F i was like wtf so i didnt pick up then it called again and i didnt pick up i had to voicemail messages and it was a sng on the first one then someone screaming on the other one, and right now the phone is ringing as i type this by FFFFF7F, can you help me out what the f*** is it?

not a clue.

what i can tell you...is that the iphones have a program called "spook" i believe thats what its called...but none the less...it lets someone change their caller id. So it could be one of your friends trying to creep you out...and all they did was simply change their caller id to FFFFF7F.

Thats what i would think....or you just have a creeper calling you LOL. Did you google it :p

I know when u Jailbreak ur Iphone u can download a software that will allow u to change ur cell phone # to any number that u like (caller Id wize).

found this on another site:

"
if you fiddle around with your phone, you'll find that there's an option to "hide/send my caller ID". this means that you're number will or will not show up when you make a call. most of the time this is set by your carrier to a default "send". however, some phones can override this or in cases of terrestial calls (landlines) or voip, you caller id recognition won't know how to handle the encrypted number so it shows up as funny characters."

so try answering it next time though and see what heppens man.

found this on another site:

"
if you fiddle around with your phone, you'll find that there's an option to "hide/send my caller ID". this means that you're number will or will not show up when you make a call. most of the time this is set by your carrier to a default "send". however, some phones can override this or in cases of terrestial calls (landlines) or voip, you caller id recognition won't know how to handle the encrypted number so it shows up as funny characters."

so try answering it next time though and see what heppens man.

^

lmao well the calls stopped and i noticed i had 2 voicemail messages, i listented to them one was a song saying " im black yall cause im black yall, im blackity black and im black yall" xD and another on was a woman whispering then her geting loouder and screaming bullshit lmao fucked up shit

Back
Top Bottom