I got my new Monitor Today!

Finally i've been wanting one for a while. I used to run a 19" Crt next to the 17" LCD. I can't believe how much more desktop and screenspace I have now! So glad I went with the 22".

I must say finally going DVI and watching a bit of a movie and I really enjoy the crisp picture. Although I think I need a new desk before I buy another one of these ;)

NewMonitor.jpg

Nice, is that acer? I got my sceptre in may, and I loved it the moment it arrived. Mines only 20'1" but its still really nice. I need to replace my 17" crt sometime. I like that case i the background, what kind is it?

Thanks guys! Ya superman its a Acer. I couldn't beat the price on newegg. That case is a Raidmax Rx9-Gt.

I'm just happy I didn't lose to much in the graphics department. A bit worried my 320meg GTS wouldn't have enough umph @ 1680X1050. I was actually pretty suprised how well it ran at that resolution.

That looks really nice. I'm still hoping to get 3 of the 19" versions on that Acer instead of my 3 CRTs, that will be after I save more money for them after I buy my new build. Almost got the money for my new build, should have it by Friday. If you are wondering why I need 3 monitors, I just can't settle for any less desktop space after trying it out with my current desktop. I don't think 2 widescreen LCDs would quite cut it since I do video editing and need 1 full monitor for the preview screen, and 2 more for the rest of the stuff. Kinda wish I could save a bit and go with a 17" widescreen, but they only got a 17" fullscreen for that style...

That looks really nice. I'm still hoping to get 3 of the 19" versions on that Acer instead of my 3 CRTs, that will be after I save more money for them after I buy my new build. Almost got the money for my new build, should have it by Friday. If you are wondering why I need 3 monitors, I just can't settle for any less desktop space after trying it out with my current desktop. I don't think 2 widescreen LCDs would quite cut it since I do video editing and need 1 full monitor for the preview screen, and 2 more for the rest of the stuff. Kinda wish I could save a bit and go with a 17" widescreen, but they only got a 17" fullscreen for that style...

That would be pretty sweet. More monitors are always nice. After doing duals I could never go back to 1 monitor.

Theres no way I'd have the space on my desk for 3! You must have a pretty big desk or one with a open top. Sometimes I wish I didn't have the top on mine but its nice to put stuff in.

Nice monitor, i took my 320mb back, 320mb isn't enough for high end games at high resolutions, i couldn't even run dark messiah at max because it would use up all the Vram and crash. So i switched to the 640mb and everythings good. Stalker too at max uses over 600mb of vram.

congrets...the setup is nice and clean,i bet you have to love the additional space that 22 inches gives you!

Back
Top Bottom