I found a Wikipedia entry for the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rememeber we had one during the whole amorssang thing.

He completely screwed it up. I had to personally email the wiki staff and ask it to be removed. He emailed back laughing at me, LOL but still he deleted it for me so amorssang couldnt fu*ck it up anymore.

Oh, you deleted it? Haha, I remember Amorssang...now I remember who jacked it up. Oh well...not like anyone keeps track of that Wiki page. :p

Administrator

MarxSoccer is the administrator of the site, and started it in 2003.

The article will be deleted. It serves no purpose, unless this site is high profile.

Will everybody leave the Wiki report as it is please, I'm sure David would like to see that Marx is Administrator, please note, I have printed it off & also saved it to disc, I'll draw his attention to it, in case he hasn't saved it.

Brookfield said:
Will everybody leave the Wiki report as it is please, I'm sure David would like to see that Marx is Administrator, please note, I have printed it off & also saved it to disc, I'll draw his attention to it, in case he hasn't saved it.

hmmm...that was recently changed because when I viewed right before I posted it David Lindon was the administrator

lol

untitled-1.jpg

Brookfield said:

Holy sh!t man, lay off and relax for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom