I dont believe this...

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
You know what? I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS CRAP!

Today, I went into uni, went to the library only to be pushed out by a security guard!

"What's going on there mate?" said Natalie
"Oh, we aren't letting anyone in at the moment because people with Muslim religion want to use the library without being starred at" said the security man

WHATS GOING ON! IM SICK OF OUR COUNTRIES BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT!

I highly doubt that if Christians lived in their countries, they would close down their libraries for us! Our tolerance is becoming intolerable!

I apologise to anyone who may get offended by this thread, I don't mean anything bad by it, I was just angry I couldn't get to the library!

Natalya

i personly am a Christian...i think the mouslems have a right that they are not discriminated but...honestly that is just plain stupid. If they don't want to be stared at i think they should just go to another libary (i don't stare at them i think they are just a bit paranoid).

It Anger's me aswell.

Wow... thats just mad, I'm sorry... but it is!!

It takes me about an hour to get to uni, and if that happened...

What is going on with this world at the moment, i don't know...

I'm yet to see alcohol in sale in saudi arabia,
wine is an important part of holy commuinion, a sacred catholic religios ceremony. and an important part of prayer...

political correctness gone wrong?
maybe?

yet from the other side of the fence, would you really like to be constantly stared at or harrased whilst you were trying to do some work?

I suppose all you can do is complain.
better yet, get a whole load of people to claim extenuating circumstances on coursework deadlines because you were denied access to resources...

nothing will get the wheels moving faster than a few hundred bits of peperwork sat on someones desk that really doesn't want to have to deal with it.

Thats stupid! This reminds me of a little something that happened at school

This "black" guy was doing all the "white boy" crap and looking like a nob, so i did the "black guy" back to him and guess what, i get bollocked for it!!! aaaaah! i wish people would just get some common sense!!!

Yeah, I think you should and all. Thats not right.

And why would people stare anyway?...

Its just really bad.
We couldn't go where they lived, and set up a perimeter so that no one else can enter it, so why should they here?

Natalya said:
You know what? I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS CRAP!

Today, I went into uni, went to the library only to be pushed out by a security guard!

"What's going on there mate?" said Natalie
"Oh, we aren't letting anyone in at the moment because people with Muslim religion want to use the library without being starred at" said the security man

WHATS GOING ON! IM SICK OF OUR COUNTRIES BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT!

I highly doubt that if Christians lived in their countries, they would close down their libraries for us! Our tolerance is becoming intolerable!

I apologise to anyone who may get offended by this thread, I don't mean anything bad by it, I was just angry I couldn't get to the library!

Natalya

Wow, that's just messed up..closing it down just cause someone doesn't like to be stared at.I don't like waiting in line at the grocery store either, but will they do anything about it..probably not.

They only open another register after you waited a very long time, and take the next person right behind you, who just showed up.Once again..messed up

You can't learn about people and interact with them if you're kept seperated. The guards should be inside keeping the peace instead of outside keeping others out.
File a peacefull protest. It's reverse discrimination.

Back
Top Bottom