I cant take life any more

I can't take any thing any more,
Im sick of all of the cigarette smoking by every one
Im sick of all of the pot smoking by every one
Im sick of the drug use by every one
Im sick of all the alcohol use by every one
Im so sick of school
Im so sick and tired of every one have sex, every girl I know has had *** its so annoying like just can't wait to have *** yea so what for condoms and birth control... I guess that I am just sick and tired of every single little thing in this world except her... (http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=33599)
I hate every thing except her, I am sick of being left out, hated, put down, I hate how no one has any thing good to say about me, I hate how no one wants to hang out with me any more, no one likes me any more every one hates me and im sick of this sick of school sick of work I hate my house my parents don't care for me and my brother hates me two and no one has faith in me everyone thinks im a failure at life, no thinks that im going to go any where but down they think that im going to be poor.... sorry but I had to get this off my chest their it lots more.... im sorry every one... im sorry for being born if I could go back in time and prevent my birth I would god I feel so useless, helpless and empty and angry inside...

Go get laied.. And you will feel alot more rexlaxed, JK!!

No, man for real.. I know what you mean.. I mean hell.. Your cool, but I dont count when I say that do I? Heh.. Well anyways.. nah its like.. No.. Your not a failure at life.. Just having a hard time. I know what you mean. And like how you need to go hit every girl to be cool. Or like smoke weed, and ''get in'' with the ''cool people''. Well I think of it like this.. There are two really cool people at my school. One is a skater punk. Has sex all the time, with girls he doesnt even know the name of. He deals drugs. He smokes drugs. EVERYONE thinks hes cool.. I mean he is. But not like that.. I mean hes just cool to be around. Then..There is this other kid. I really look up to him. Greatest kid I know. Hes not exatly popular.. But damn. Hes got everything going for him. Hes laied back, hes not the ladies man, but still he has really good friends that are girls. His parents still love him. I mean.. His life is almost as perfect as you can get. But the other kid on the other hand.. Well his life is totally screwed up. I mean he owed the local gang 450 dollars, or else he was gonna get his ass shanked. (stabbed).

Anyways.. the moral of the story is that.. All those kids that smoke, and have sex and stuff. I mean there all growing up in the worst home life possible, always gotta watch their back. Their stuck up.. Its shit you dont need. But then there is the other side. I mean just like.. Keep your eyes open. There are more people then to what you described. Hell.. I mean im not saying anything is wrong with sex.. But I am saying, make sure its with someone you like. Dont be like the first kid or hang out with people like the first kid.

And actually I was hanging with the first kid, and I was afraid.. I mean I didnt wanna get shanked too. I didnt wanna watch my back when hanging in town.. So really, you dont need to be sick of your life and feel your useless. Because Im pretty damn sure its your friends dragging you down.

Sorry, if this didnt help.. I ramble :)

Hahaha.. but yeah..

natej315 said:
I cant take any thing any more,
im sick of all of the ciggarete smoking by every one
im sick of all of the pot smoking by every one
im sick of the drug use by every one
im sick of all the alcohol use by every one
im so sick of school
im so sick and tired of every one have sex, every girl i know has had *** its so annoying like just cant wait to have *** yea so what for condoms and birth control... I guess that I am just sick and tired of every single little thing in this world except her...(http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=33599)
I hate every thing except her, I am sick of being left out, hated, put down, I hate how no one has any thing good to say about me, i hate how no one wants to hang out with me any more, no one likes me any more every one hates me and im sick of this sick of school sick of work i hate my house my parents dont care for me and my brother hates me two and no one has faith in me everyone thinks im a failure at life, no thinks that im going to go any wehre but down they think that im going to be poor.... sorry but i had to get this off my chest their it lots more.... im sorry every one... im sorry for being born if i could go back in time and prevent my birth i would god i feel so useless,helpless and empty and angry inside...

Dude, I know how you feel kinda.... But you're being pretty emo. Just take it like a man and when you become a succesful person you can keep a straight face on those who frowned upon you in your past. I have experienced more this past year than alot of people, and I kept going. My grades are still pretty slacky, but just tough it up and take it like a man! Don't worry about getting laid dude. If you really love that girl then you don't want to be with her for sex. You want to be with her for her heart, at least that's how I feel about this one girl. I've had a thing for her for EVER.

dude....

no one has faith in me everyone thinks im a failure at life, no thinks that im going to go any wehre

Just prove them wrong and have a great life with a career you love and a family you love.

Dude, my advice, "Go see a counselor." You can tell them everything, and they'll give their best and most professional opinion. Plus, it really feels nice to talk about these sorts fo things. But, I also know how you feel, and a lot of people can relate. Just hang in there buddy, you'll make it through. :)

You know what? You have a girl with. I would say that both of you can become a couple and live together. Also, when you'll be sucessful, do this: P**s everyone who thought you were a failure and if they asked money, they had to Shut up.

As far for cigarretes, You and I both know we can't deal with it. We have to live with it. And, I sometimes get stressed in some courses, it just makes me want to light a ciggy...
For Alcohol, a beer or two won't hurt, but getting drunk is. If you think that you are sick and tired with people having sex and all, well, you and your girl get on my boat!

Deserata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant they too have their story.

Avoid loud and agressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your acheivements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble, it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time. Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is, many people strive for high ideals, and everywhere the world is full of heroism.

Be yourself, especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love, for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings. Beyond a wholesome disipline, be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be Happy.

Found in Old St. Paul´s Church, in Baltimore, Maryland circa 1692.

Writer Unknown

setishock said:
Deserata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant they too have their story.

Avoid loud and agressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your acheivements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble, it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time. Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is, many people strive for high ideals, and everywhere the world is full of heroism.

Be yourself, especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love, for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings. Beyond a wholesome disipline, be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be Happy.

Writer Unknown

: o oh em gee

setishock said:
Deserata

Writer Unknown

Very nice. That was actually quite inspirational. Thanks Seti. :)

Back
Top Bottom