i cant stand my connection

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
i have Optimum Online and it isn't all that its said to be. recently my connection has been boggin out and disconnecting and then reconnecting. its so freaking annoying. also i have the optimum voice thing so when the internet goes down so does my phone...hope we don't have a bad storm or i'm screwed. :rolleyes:

i've had the cable guy come to my house like 127254wef4 times (and yes "wef" is a number...well to me it is) and he finds nothing wrong. i think my lines to house are shot or one of the lines in my house are bad.

Sucks for you, Not much else I can really say? My friend has almost the same problem, he has cavalier, and he called out the people so many times, but the same problem just keeps happening. It could be the wires in the house who knows...

I have bluezone. Stable, but has a 10gb cap. Leads me to believe they are ran by a nazi organization.

LOL @ dial up sucks! That it does, however it is still better than nothing.. or an old 28k baud or something like that

You have a LAN line, right? Like fiber, cable, ect. Well now you have a taste of wireless.

Yes, I hate my internet too, same problems, Lol

Back
Top Bottom