I cant download torrents anymore

Half Evil

Golden Master
Legal/not legal it doesnt matter. If its got anything to do with a torrent my internet has blocked it.

Which is weird, because it just started today, literally. So I appealed it. Other then that, what else can I do? They shouldnt be able to legally stop me for using it for legit reasons.

Legal/not legal it doesnt matter. If its got anything to do with a torrent my internet has blocked it.

Which is weird, because it just started today, literally. So I appealed it. Other then that, what else can I do? They shouldnt be able to legally stop me for using it for legit reasons.

That sucks dude.. What ISP do you have?
Have you tried using a VPN?

I work in the IT department and a local University. Most of the professors have laptops and like working at home. They have network drives located on OUR network... and they arn't connected to it at home. So they use VPN (Virtual Private Network).

They Virtually connect to a Private Network. They connect to the Universities network so they can access their network drives from home.

I haven't quite used it to use the Universities ISP, only for networked drives ;) So I don't know how that would work.

But yes, that does suck that you can't download torrents.

Is it that you can't download torrents, or that you can't use a torrent downloader, like bittorrent.

They're controlling what you download and that's lame, switch. We have ATT and they let anything slide ;)

-Q

Back
Top Bottom