I believe the correct term is "Owned"

I play! I play! I do so play and I will pwn pretty much anyone other than the developers! lol... play me someone... I want a challenge... so many noobs playing f.e.a.r mp demo, it's not even funny..........

Well, gameplay wise, f.e.a.r. is amazingly different just because the physics are different, gravity, etc. Plus, the controls are weird (defualt ones anyways). But other than that, it's the same thing: run around with a gun (hey it rhymes) and shoot people and try to stay alive the longest and most, etc. All fps' have the same nexus really...

At least F.E.A.R. doesn't have the hackers like Counter-Strike: Source does. :p

I don't play just yet ... i've heard the FEAR single player is ... in plain terms, horrifying
But they said that the multiplayer version was quite all right ...
Although currently, i'm playing Gunz Online :)

alvino said:

This far I've seen a wallhack and an aimbot.

dyserq said:
I don't play just yet ... i've heard the FEAR single player is ... in plain terms, horrifying
But they said that the multiplayer version was quite all right ...
Although currently, i'm playing Gunz Online

That horrifying probably means that it's scary. Like it is, the atmosphere is awesome.

alvino said:

F.E.A.R is not as good as Cs, on Cs there are alot of hackers, I myself do it, anyway, on F.E.A.R hackers have a bigger scripting code to write out for it to bypass the server's secure central system.

Anyway, I might just download F.E.A.R again and show you how to D/C all hackers using a script, I use to do it, Just write a script to D/C all the people using the script to hack on F.E.A.R.

Anyway, Back to your convo.

xx cobra xx said:
F.E.A.R is not as good as Cs, on Cs there are alot of hackers, I myself do it, anyway, on F.E.A.R hackers have a bigger scripting code to write out for it to bypass the server's secure central system.

Anyway, I might just download F.E.A.R again and show you how to D/C all hackers using a script, I use to do it, Just write a script to D/C all the people using the script to hack on F.E.A.R.

Anyway, Back to your convo.

Hacking is stupid. The only thing more stupid than hacking is admitting to hacking.

malbuc87uk said:
Hacking is stupid. The only thing more stupid than hacking is admitting to hacking.

Yes it is. I tried it once, never intendet to really start using hacks just wanted to try it out. I played for like 15 min and then quite because it started to be so boring. In some games it's hard to find a challenge, when hacking it's way too easy. I used only wallhack, it was cool to see the map like that, but there really ain't any fun if u constantly play with having wallhack (or any other hack) on since there is no challenge.

Wallhack! :D

wallhack.jpg

Back
Top Bottom