i am p*ssed

alright i am p*ssed

i buy a $10 rotary tool from wal mart, and the 5 cut off wheels are broken in two days

they suck!

the are chipped and broken and inhilated

they suck

well thanx for letting me get my madness out

and can someone tell me somewhere i can get some more for a cheap price??

or maybe wal mart could send me some, but i dont want to drive out there.
just checked walmart.com and in 5sec of looking i cant find a section on like ahrdware and that kinda thing.

Comes in a litle metal box looks kinda like a brief case? Got a big plug in the wall transformer? Blue plastic motor by chance?

lol. who needs dremels when you have air powered cutting wheels :D :p dremels are pretty good tools hany. i used it before but if you can get a cutting wheel. they are so much better.

Dremel tools are not cheap to start with but air powered tools are outragous. And for using them to just cut on your computer case it's not worth the money. If you use them for other things like car body work and whack a case every once in a while then yeah I can see it.
But as with any cutting tool they are dangerous. If you use any of the power cutting tools safety first. Safety glasses will come with the more fancey tools. If not 10 dollars is not much to spend considering the alternative might be being blinded.

Dremels are easier and more flexible when it comes to computer/case modding. They're pretty small, but pack a bunch, so its easier to get into smaller places.

setishock said:
Comes in a litle metal box looks kinda like a brief case? Got a big plug in the wall transformer? Blue plastic motor by chance?

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and has like a million super small attachments that you will nvr use? and the cuto off heads are in the small clear plastic box? and the tool and the transformer connect like half way thru with that litle connector?

and no thanx i just want some more cut off wheels

Back
Top Bottom