I Am Legend

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I'm behind the times I know, but I just watched the movie. I think my main thought about the movie was that it was a lot like Resident Evil: Apocalypse only less about the killing and battling the mutants and more about the the disease itself and the move to cure it. But definitely without a doubt left impressions of Resident Evil. Not that that's a bad thing because I still liked the movie a lot.
It's also a little more insightful about the possibilities of curing common diseases like cancer and what sort of implications might arise from it. It seems far fetched at first to think that something like what happened in I Am Legend could happen but you never know.
I won't say much more about it so I can avoid any spoilers so tell me what you thought about it. :)

I have never really seen Resident Evil so I can't say anything there. I thought the movie was pretty good. What's funny is that Will Smith got sued for revealing the ending of the movie before it came out. Lol. Some what far-fetched, the infected humans were really disgusting and hurt my ears...

I thought I Am Legend was a sick movie. If any of you have read Stephen King's "The Stand" it has a similar plot as far as a virus outbreak goes. I suggest reading that book if you enjoyed I Am Legend. If you're up for the 1,400 pages of it or read the novella, "I Am Legend".

To me, it seemed like they tried to cram alot in a small amount of time...it didn't have enough story for me, I mean it's very similar to Resident Evil when it comes to a killer virus destroying the human population, but to me it seems like there would be more than 1 man and his dog in the whole son of a b****in' city of New York. But Resident Evil has had 3 films so far to tell the story and I Am Legend can only have one.

Back
Top Bottom