Hurricane.. Pretty funny

johnny8314

Baseband Member
It's pretty funny how things go when it places into problems dont you think? Hell I do! When the Hurricane Katrina came towards New Orl. they all seen it coming but when it hit then they set out the notice and told people to leave. However none of them told them to leave before when they seen it coming toward them and was only around 250 miles away they said oh it'll go away.

When Hurricane Rita comes towards TX everyone is ready and prepared and known 'ahead of time' when they seen it coming around 400+ miles away but they seen it coming toward N.O but they said nothing or did very little!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9107338/

Oh poor them, there are over 1k+ that died in New Or. and no one really cares, my work and I already donated almost 3k to the RedCorss, I put in $40 and their customers and them put in the rest but Im doing allot to try and help both State(s) that was in the hurricanes but Im wondering why no one did allot in N.O.

Kanye West I believe thats how you spell it or what ever, said Bush dont like black people and I am beginning to believe him. He did poor on letting his own citizens who also stand up and figth for the country they live in and believe its Freedom but yet get very little respect back in return which really pisses me off. Just because someone is poor doesnt mean you can forget about them and let them drown!!

I just had to express my self and leave a comment on how strange it seems. They seen it coming but did nothing about it hardly.. Either way I got friends in TX and N.O so with the hurricane problems I hope everyone in both states/citys are all well, I just though it was weird how different things were...

Idiot, New Orleans is practically a state in poverty and their minimum wage is way lower than most states. For that reasons many did not have cars to evacuate, and they had to go to the dome where the mayor told them they would be safe, but instead it was 10,000 people in a football field with 50 bathrooms. After their excrement began to overflow that sucks for them.

You sir, are a moron. Not everyone has the money to leave everything behind and start a new life, not everyone doesn't care about what they call their homeland and their houses, and the life they lived there.

It was a state of music, real music, not bullshit pop-star music. Because it wasn't pop bullshit they didn't have massive commercializement like California does with all their films and their uprising eyeliner wearing teen idols. New Orleans had soul.

What's actually funny is your ignorance.

I heared one guy go bush is trying to extreimate the black race. I replied with WTF?? He then explained to me his thoery of how the black man has be oppressed. Then I went well gee maybe instead of buying that joint, and getting a taxi you could find a few jobs. He was talking to my friend at the time who as trapping. Even if Bush is a racist he wouldn't openly go aganist the black person? Why? MONEY YOU NUMNUT. He is getting lots of fame, being president, last thing he wants to do is be impreched. I mean that wouldnt look good on his record. But the american people at large wouldn't allow a racist preisdent to exist. And as bill cosby said black man doesn't need to blame the white dude for his troubles and fix it himself. I know lots of black poeple, there are the ones who I respect who are doing the best they can like the dude at work. He could be on welfare, but he told me he has more pride then that so he is working at burger kign. Then a other dude who is on welfare waiting for 30 dollar hour job, with no high school education that is wondering why no one hires him. And theres a lot of white trash jsut like that too. I believe the best man, gets the best job, regradless of relegion, race, or sex. Bush is not aganist black poeple. He is a idiot. But he is not aganist black poeple. Even though he is a complete moron. And bush is not god, he couldn't of stopped the hurricane.

You notice how people post this garbage and haul ass?
If you guys want I can do something with this thread. Just let me know...

I agree with Johnny. After the hurricane went through Houston, Bush flew into Houston personally. How come he didn't do the same for New Orleans? Bush reacted quickly to Texas, but for New Orleans it took him a few days just to address the nation.

Hurricanes are not funny...this was 2 disasters that hit within a month of each other.
did you know that 60% of the people in new orleans live below the poverty level, which is making $8,000 a year? so as mental liberator said, not everyone has a car to just go jump into and drive away, not everyone can afford to leave their house, and what will they do when they come back? they'll be on the streets
dead bodies floating around the streets of new orleans.......does this sound funny?

Johnny, I've never seen any of your posts here before, so to me this was your first topic. And I have to say, nice entrance.

DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE, I'M BLEEDING FROM THE INSIDE FROM THE ARMAGEDDON OUTSIDE!

Mental Liberator, when I posted "Hurricane Funny thing" I did not mean it is funny Im saying this:
Its pretty funny with the hurricane comes towards N.O Bush sits back and does nothing to warn the people and yes I understand that not many of the people could get out of their but an earlier notice would have been wonderful instead of when the Hurricane is in and trashing around then they say

EVERYONE GO TO HIGHER LEVEL!!!! NOW!!!

couldent the notice have been a little sooner?? HELL!!!!!! TX was FAST! They seen it coming miles away and warned the people ASAP! Why didnt they do that to N.O?? Never mentioned that having people dieing and dead bodys floating around is funny because its really not, my topic's name was just saying what I explained above thank you!

Another thing is how you judge me by a simple topic Ive posted when you cant take the time to know me this is how we as a nation discriminates other countrys. Ok OSAMA BIN LADEN or what ever his god forbidden name is trys to kill us and hates America but that does not mean that ALL of the Islamic people hate us! I've got an Islam friend who i've known for over 3 years, weaither its Pakistan or what ever just because one person does something stupid or strange does not make them or their race an idiot thing! Instead of judging me and saying Im a moron you should try to get to know me and know that because I posted one simple topic does not mean Im an idiot, thank you for reading!

Nik00117 said:
He was on vacation. Didn't expect a distar on this level.

Thats a laugh why should he take a vacation? I bet he hasent even doanted yet..

Swift said:
I agree with Johnny. After the hurricane went through Houston, Bush flew into Houston personally. How come he didn't do the same for New Orleans? Bush reacted quickly to Texas, but for New Orleans it took him a few days just to address the nation.

See what I mean? What about N.O???

Back
Top Bottom