How Smart Are You? Share your results :)

Well if you guys are trying to compare to the scores on this page, I am an engineering student with a full scholarship to Auburn University, and the guy below me is my brother, who is obviously smarter than I am. :p

So I guess that's where you guys stand.

D-Lew said:
Well if you guys are trying to compare to the scores on this page, I am an engineering student with a full scholarship to Auburn University, and the guy below me is my brother, who is obviously smarter than I am. :p

So I guess that's where you guys stand.

and your point? i dont feel like going back to see what you got, but eh i got an 11. and it doesnt take an engineering student with a scholarship to figure those questions out. so if you think you're such a bad ass because you went to school, think again. i guarantee i'm smarter than you :) i'm not trying to be an ass, just telling it like it is. you don't have to go to college to be really smart...

also there is no real question(s) to determine your intelligence. and there is no real way of determining who is smart or not.

u guys are taking this 11 point trick-question test to compare your intelligence?...i didnt realize it was that accurate

Copperhead said:
u guys are taking this 11 point trick-question test to compare your intelligence?...i didnt realize it was that accurate
Nah, it can't be accurate, to me it's just a bit of fun, if you want a serious assessment, take the official Mensa test, I think you have to take tests, to prove that you're at a sufficent level before they'll accept you for the main test, so who's not going to even try??...................ME!!!

Copperhead said:

as brookfield said it's just a fun thing to do, no way I'm going to claim that someone is smart or stupid because they fell for something like the Moses one. (yeah, I didn't get it right either :D)

boardordi3 said:
lol, 6 here :( but my love life is bitchin :)

Same... they also said that about my love life which, in real terms, is non-existent right now :(

Back
Top Bottom