how much does it hurt?

Depends on the FPS rate of the gun and how much clothing you're wearing. I've gotten welts from airsoft guns before...sting like a bitch.

I accidentally got shot in the head once with a pistol and it did get hurt that bad. But like other people say, there are lot of factors. Once being you pain tolerance levels. I have an extremely high pain tolerance level.... like I can't tell when I have a broken bone because it does not hurt too much an dI can walk on it with minimal pain thinking it's like a mild sprain or something.

Yeah it all depends on the FPS the gun shoots...they don't hurt as much as paintballs, but if your in a small room they can sting a little bit...wear a mask.

I accidentally got shot in the head once with a pistol and it did get hurt that bad. But like other people say, there are lot of factors. Once being you pain tolerance levels. I have an extremely high pain tolerance level.... like I can't tell when I have a broken bone because it does not hurt too much an dI can walk on it with minimal pain thinking it's like a mild sprain or something.

Umm, how are you even alive lol...getting shot in the head with a pistol =)
Jeez, be a little more specific XD

I think you should get an airsoft gun. Hold it right up to your skin. And pull the trigger. You would how bad it hurts :)

Haha, just kidding. I wouldnt do it. I was shot with a paintball on accident once. It hurt like hell.

I think you should get an airsoft gun. Hold it right up to your skin. And pull the trigger. You would how bad it hurts :)

Haha, just kidding. I wouldnt do it. I was shot with a paintball on accident once. It hurt like hell.

I've done that before with a cheap spring pistol, it stung pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom