How many of you....?

Well I've only built two PC's, this one and the last one.

The last one didn't power up properly, but only due to the fact I had forgotten to plug in the ATX12v connector...
This one powered up straight away.

All my Pcs, well except one, started great. The Celereon 333MHZ somehow, always needed a RAM reseat. One PSU gave up on the IBM machine.

all my computers work on the 1st boot, and if your's can't boot up at all no matter what you do...just flash the bios, it works everytime. :p

-edit-

unless your mobo is fried...then your ish out of luck !!

On this build no but i realised my mistake pretyt much instantly , i had put a riser in the wrong place so it was shorting the board out , i have never had a computer not boot and i have no clue why i always work it out so yeah sometimes it does and sometimes it dosent but i find out why if it dosent

I dont think anyone can say without a shaddow of a doubt it works 100% of the time cos what if a mobo or other part is doa and we all make mistakes nobody is perfect

The first time I built a system myself I didn't place the jumpers correctly. Took a couple of minutes to get it right. That and I hadn't mounted the heatsink on my P4 right. That takes a couple tries to get the method down. Plus your first time doing it, it can be confusing as to how to mount it. Otherwise since then I have built a couple systems and was sucessful without problems on first boot. :D (I voted sometimes)

Back
Top Bottom