How many girls/females are at cf?

I'm not a sexist, don't jump to conclusions like that, and I know everyone is going to tell me to calm down because she's a female, and that's how men work.

I'm male...

I've noticed that there are a distinct lack of females around here, and on forums in general, I also find it a little sad when a girl doe join a forum and a whole host of tesoterone fuelled boys crowd around...

anyway...
I've found some inspiration here, so I'm off to start a thread...

I seem to find that genrally guys are more into computers than girls they dont seem to be bothered although some girls will like computers i wonder how many women work for bill gates, maybe his wife..lol

The_Necromancer said:
to quote the prohet mohamad, its a figgin' sausage fest
You're doing it again, figgin = frigging = the "F" word, plus a possible racist remark, misquoting a religious figurehead.
I'm not stupid, you're baiting me, I employed a very large workforce once, & some tried that with me, they didn't try it twice, catch my drift?

Why do all the guys compete for all girl's attetion? Girls outnumber guys 53:47. It should be vice versa... Plus they're probably not super models behind them monitors... ( no offence )

Im not gonna be sexist so girls and boys are the same amount of importance, Get over it that there different and girls have periods when they grow up any boys voices break, Whats so bad about that, nothing funny,

RewtGuy said:
Why do all the guys compete for all girl's attetion? Girls outnumber guys 53:47. It should be vice versa... Plus they're probably not super models behind them monitors... ( no offence )
No, no female monitors, mores the pity, they'd be worse than the guys, when dealing out punishment, I've worked with female prison officers, I KNOW.

Back
Top Bottom