How is life in the UK ?

I live in the US.

Based on the news I'd say it's not too good in England due to the economy and rioting over there.

it sucks.

petrol is going up all the time, all the energy companies try to rip you off. the best internet connection you can reasonably get is like 20MB in most places. All the MPs are bent (as in hookey and scandalous, not gay), the prime minister is a twat (conservative... need i say more).

and so on.

Meh, I don't follow politics, so I just don't care. I agree though; lifes screwed up.

Things are more expensive in other places I'm sure, but we really do get it with our tax rates etc.

it sucks.

petrol is going up all the time, all the energy companies try to rip you off. the best internet connection you can reasonably get is like 20MB in most places. All the MPs are bent (as in hookey and scandalous, not gay), the prime minister is a twat (conservative... need i say more).

and so on.
20M internet connection and things suck? I'd kill for a 20M connection at a reasonable price. I currently pay US$160/month for a connection that MAXES out at 1.5M. Can't find anything better or cheaper. I feel fortunate that my employer reimburses me for that since I work from home.

it sucks.

and so on.
i agree. Petrol is so expensive now. I havent had a car for over 5 years now and petrol has gone us so much I dont want a car now.

Travel is very expensive for me, I spend £395 a month on train fairs.

Beer + food has increased in price a lot in the last 3 years

To sum it up I feel that I have less to spend on myself as the years go by

oh and havent had a pay rise in 5 years due to whats been happening with the econnomy

Back
Top Bottom