How fast can you type?

Well, I see..... that obviously makes me the slowest. Hahhaahaha.......:)
nope, I type about as fast as a tortise moving through a puddle of molasses

20 words per minute maybe with 40% accuracy probably (and that is being very generous)

No keybords when I went to school, was the old typerwriter with keys and a sliding carriage, ding, hit the return lever etc.

That's why most of my posts are edited for spelling (for those who have noticed)

:p

:D

if i'm going for 95-100% accuracy i'm at 60-70 words per minute. I can go higher than that... probably 80-90 but it takes me down to around 80-85% accuracy. I haven't done a real typing test in a while. I'll have to look around for one.

This seems like a good tester:

http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/

I got 79WPM the last time I checked.
The words are completly random.

I use around 6 fingers to type looking at myself doing it. 3 on the left and three on the right, and my thumb sometimes for the space bar... I need to retrain I think, but least now I know what I'm doing wrong.

Checked again:
You type 469 characters per minute
You have 82 correct words and
you have 2 wrong words
82 words per minute.

I type at about 60-70wpm without looking tho.

I'm not the fastest nor slowest, but I've been on a keybored for about 13years now lol

Your not bad. My dad has been using the computer for around 10 years now, and still can't touch type, nor type fast, but if you don't ween yourself from it, you'll never learn.

Don't really bother me how fast I type, I normally go about 50WPM, but if I am racing I'll type ahead fast.

lol its like this, if I type fast the sentence above without looking at my keys this is how I'll do,:

Don't reall bother me how fast I type, I normally go about 50WPM but if I am racing I'll type ahead fast

2 things wrong :p You missed a comma, and missed the y in really. Not bad though.
1 in 10 round abouts.

Haha,

forget about how fast you type its how fast you reply flipping hell Kage.

lol

Back
Top Bottom