How do you guys pay for your computer stuff?

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
I was wondering what do you guys do to pay for all your computer stuff? I have a paper route and I ref soccer games. On a good month I make $250(Depending on the tips I get and how many games I ref)

Credit card :). I pay for my parts piece by piece when I get some spending money. I try to rush it so I can test out the key components (to make sure they're not DOA).

I work and work and work. When I'm not making all my car payment, cell phone bill, insurance, tuition, books, credit card payments, etc, etc.. then I'll buy some parts.

i have a job as a dishwasher to pay my computer off. which mine is tomorow. all $2500CA of it. now to spend another grand on a monitor, speakers, sound card and TV tuner,lol.

i have bin working since may and almost every penny has went into my computer and still will for another 6 weeks(3 pay cheques),lol.

I'm in full time work so i normally pay on the credit card then pay that off at the end of the month when i get paid.

How much is minimum wage in the UK? I think it's $7.50 in the US...not sure...

I hope its 7.50. Normaly I save up allowance, and lucnh money. But i'm getting a job so that may be a thing of the past.

Back
Top Bottom