how do you become a member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No fair! When members bring up old threads, they get locked, but when mods bring old threads, they don't get locked!

lhuser said:
Not fair! When members bring up old threads, they get locked, but when mods bring old threads, they don't get locked!
I did it without thinking, to encourage the newbie, if any of the other mods want to pick me up on this, they can do so, it won't be the first time they've done that!

PS Members don't always get the thread locked.

blah blah said:
im wondering of how to become a junior member or member or whatever that is.... i like titles, im registered as a newb and it hurts my feelings
How can you registered as a newbie with 359 posts?

nah, its only about 8 months old... just wondering, how far back was this thread? must have taken you a while to find it! lol

mark thorpe said:
nah, its only about 8 months old... just wondering, how far back was this thread? must have taken you a while to find it! lol
If you mean me, in my job as mod, I regularly click on forum jump & look round the various forums, not always looking for problems, sometimes posting as a member, not as a mod, does that explain it OK??
curious.gif

This is weird...this post is 8 months old, was not popular. then m,aurice takes it up, and suddently, it becomes popular...Hello? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom