How do yo feel about the pledge of Allegiance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
I didn't bash your beliefs :D I poked fun at the American Patriot.
I take that offensively. Do not bash my patriotism, ever. That's a very personal matter to me.

Well in our schools, they don't make it mandatory for people to say the Pledge of Allegiance, but they should stand up with others out of respect. I've never really cared about the Plegde and I haven't said it since Jr. High anyways.

Hm, Gian. It is a rule not to flame. He didnt flame you but hesaid something you dont like. Just PM him.

Giancarlo said:
I take that offensively. Do not bash my patriotism, ever. That's a very personal matter to me.
Take it however you want :D If your patriotism is like that in the Movies with such stuff - then you may just have a problem, and it could be construde as offensive. That is neither Patriotism nor Honourable however. I'd hope you're not that kind of America is the Best you're the one with the Smelly Chest sort of Patriot; because there's nothing wrong with any other kind, they're all brilliant people.

Luckily for me however - I'm stating opinion about something only involving you by conjecture. If you want to take it offensively by all means do so; it is not my job to tell you what to do; but we've had flaming problems, and we're not having them again, taking something offensively is your problem, responding to it directly with flaming is my problem - and it will not be accepted.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Take it however you want :D If your patriotism is like that in the Movies with such stuff - then you may just have a problem, and it could be construde as offensive. That is neither Patriotism nor Honourable however. I'd hope you're not that kind of America is the Best you're the one with the Smelly Chest sort of Patriot; because there's nothing wrong with any other kind, they're all brilliant people.
I will not flame you. I'm just about tired of this. You can construe and criticize my beliefs all you want. But once you start to attack my patriotism it gets very personal.

This is like attacking something else about me, some people have the tendency to bring up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom