How did you stumble upon CF?

alvino said:
eMachines isn't that bad...they're very good computers for people who don't need top-of-the-line, while at a budget.

haha thanks man. I like the thought and all, but its well taken care of, lol..

Anyway, i think its not how you "stumbled upon CF" thats the question, i think its why people choose to stay here.

I joined on my birthday because I got a Microsoft sidewinder which didnt work. And I went mental, and of course I went on google and you lot came to my aid. Came back on after that one problem a few months later and started helping people with other problems and then got addicted! Then I found the social lounge :D and my post count went sky high!

Found it while looking in the technology section of Vbulletin's list of forums lol

lol, I'm a rebel, Screw searching for computer forums. I use directories

I don't remember how exactly I found here, but most likely through google.
I needed to know if there is a program that would automatically start my computer in the morning. Well I got an answer like in 5 minutes and got it working. So then I decided to stay because I like computers, I wanted to learn more about them and I knew that there were helpfull ppl in here.

Damn! I can't remeber the name of the guy who helped me :mad: I know it I just can't get it out of my head. He has left now, atleast for a while. I think he was a mod, and he had that avatar of a guy hitting his head to the table.

The first person to help me was Jac006... so mammikoura, look at ur first thread to see his name.. if u cant remember..

hooray! I remember it now
lurkswithin, or something like that. I knew I'd remember it, but my memory is just so bad.

I was at the local library on the internet and my computer had broken. I had a look on google and found this site, i registered and then about a year later i decided to start posting again, i have over 5000 posts here with an old account that got banned and the one i am using now,

Back
Top Bottom