Hostle movie

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Have any of you seen it yet? Oh wait, I think a lot of you guys won't be able to watch it because it's age restricted. It is the sickest movie I have ever heard, not seen yet because I haven't had the time to go to the movies. I'm scared to go now. I heard that it's pretty much torture. The guy gets his eyes cut out while still alive and he also gets a dremel right through the thighs (I guess for amputation). Lots of screams according to the reviews. It's suppose to be more gruesome than all the Saw movies combined.

Eyes in the Hill looks like a good movie when it comes out. Mutated people from the nuclear test sites live in this abandoned town for generations. Then one day, a family get stuck in one of the towns because I guess they ran out of gas. The freaks come out and eat them or something. Lots of twisted films.

Any of you guys seen the movie "Event Horizon"? It's an older movie and I'm going to watch it later on. Looks like a good sci-fi movie. I'm also going to watch Blair Witch 2. Haven't seen it all these years.

This year will a lot of great movies tp watch. Underworld Evolution, all the other sequels such as SPiderman 3, XMen 3, Superman, and Final Destination 3. THen there's Iron Man and a bunch others.

What is this rated? xmen, mi 3, spi 3, and superman are the movies I'm looking forward to...

its not that sic...its about equal to saw 2...
The first 45 minutes is all nudity. Second half is torture...but its not that bad

Lol.. Sounds Like nothing compared to (High) Tension. Its a french movie. Banned in the states, because of the intensity. Good movie i must say. My bro scored it off ebay.. Haha. I dont see why it was banned. I mean its either its not that bad, or im just immune to being scared. But it is banned, so whatever, lol..

my friends have all seen the SAW movies and said they werent that bad but i think hostle might be a little bit worst from just the preveiws. The medics werent called to the testscreen of SAW 2. IS the nudity like a sex part or like the torture dude like making her before he like saws her head off? jk jk : )

burton_o6 said:
its not that sic...its about equal to saw 2...
The first 45 minutes is all nudity. Second half is torture...but its not that bad

burton is so right. lol
i went with my dad (we thought it would be like another one of those torture/hellish movies) but to our dismay the first half was boobies and girls and the other half was just pure hell

good thing my mom didnt come... ;)

B.L.A.c.K

Cabin Fever director Eli Roth skips the humor of his freshman feature and goes straight for the jugular in this unrelenting scare-fest about a pair of libidinous American backpackers seeking cheap thrills in the European countryside. Their carefree college days close behind and the responsibility of the real world looming ever closer on the horizon, Josh (Derek Richardson) and Paxton (Jay Hernandez) strap on their backpacks and prepare for a stratospheric last hurrah of booze, babes, drugs, and debauchery halfway across the globe. It's during a visit to Amsterdam that the pair meets up with raucous Icelandic backpacker Oli (Eythor Gudjonsson), and after the three globe-trotting thrill seekers catch wind of a Slovakian city whose male population has dwindled as a result of civil strife -- leaving the ladies ready and willing to accept any male companionship that might turn up at the local hostel -- the trio quickly beats a hasty retreat to the out-of-the-way oasis. Upon check-in, the trio is greeted by a bevy of beautiful locals and is quickly convinced that the hedonistic hideaway is indeed the real deal. Hazily awakening the following morning to find no trace of backpacking buddy Oli, Paxton chalks his former traveling companion's disappearance up to capriciousness and prepares for another day of debauchery, despite Josh's rapidly elevating sense of unease. Now trapped defenselessly in a foreign land without any means of escape and no way of anticipating the unimaginable hell that lies ahead, the pair is plunged into a torturous netherworld where the screams of the damned fill the air with dread and the warm rays of the sun are little more than a fading memory

got that from the moviephone website I didnt write it lol

Black said:
burton is so right. lol
i went with my dad (we thought it would be like another one of those torture/hellish movies) but to our dismay the first half was boobies and girls and the other half was just pure hell

good thing my mom didnt come... ;)

B.L.A.c.K

i was pretty disapointed...not to sound demented or anything, but i wanted to a movie that was litterally going to make me throw up...and i really expected the movie to be ALL torture...
There were gross parts, but all the parts that had great nasty potential. The would show them about to do it, and then they would go to another scene...i was like wtf!

Back
Top Bottom