A-Hole...

Yeah, but its quite a chill spot minus the occasional (which is becoming more frequent) guido-lookin' d-bags.

It was just him and another 2 of our friends working. I don't care what you say... the D-bag deserved it. Haha

And whats with the "kids" thing in there? Why do you insist on making yourself out to be some type of ambassador for human welfare. Isn't your ava from a "kids" movie?

Yup, it's from Monsters Inc. It was a good movie too.

Well, maybe when you start acting like a grown up, I'll address you as one.

Return to my weekend story. Before I tell it, I have to give you some background information:

My school's homecoming is going to be Oct. 11th. Friday afternoon, I was pretty bored in my AP Chemistry class, so me and a good friend, Bob, started talking about some of the girls we might ask for homecoming. This year we got a lot of new people, so, we were "evaluating" them. I came to a conclusion that I'd ask this girl named Ashley.

*All names were invented*

Story:

So I got home that night and I logged on to facebook. Ashley messaged me as soon as I got on. However, it wasn't really Ashley. It was her friend Ana, or so she said. I have never met the girl and not even heard of her prior to another time that we also talked on facebook in the same manner. So, never having actually seen Ana, I don't know whether is Ashely & friends screwing around or if it really is a friend named Ana. Regardless, I decided to proceed with the conversation. (The other time I talked to her we went from 10PM to 6AM). Well this time Ana was really interested in what I thought of Ashley. She bombarded me with at least 50 questions about her. Then she just started asking about me. And we went only for 2 hours this time.

...And that was my friday night. Sucks to be broke.

Saturday, is pretty much what I said earlier. Went over to my friend's house and we tried to fix the dell. He had the HDD and PSU, however the PSU was too old. We didn't get that done. But we did some history homework.

Today: He ended up spending the night at my house, we tried to get some people to hit the pool at 10PM the previous day, but everyone was going to a movie. We went swimming this morning, however we got no one to go, so we just swimmed a couple laps to get in shape. After that he went home and I did my history. Now I might head out to play some football or maybe go to a drive-in if I can find another dollar around here somewhere.

Tomorrow: Labor day! Do 2 hours of history! Not looking forward to it.

Yup, it's from Monsters Inc. It was a good movie too

It is.

Anyways mine was pretty decent. Spent friday night at my girlfriends, after moving my stuff into my dorm room. Saturday night i actually spent in dorm, and today i've basically hung out on campus.

i hate it when people try starting trouble when your out just trying to have a good time it happened to a few of my friends when they went to our local pub a few polish guys started messing round touching this one friend of ours who is a girl on the shoulder till my other friend basically told him to fcuk off i wasnt there at the time but apparently they looked round and realised there where loads more of "US" and left shortly after

my weekend was nothing special tbh , friday i was with my GF pretty much all day
then saturday i went round to my mates house and we played his PS3 pretty much all night till i came home , today i didnt do much , some homework and played a few games had a roast dinner and took the dog out for a walk
hopefully though next week i am going to afrika afrika which is a big circus , getting the tickets free as well and then hopefully having a bbq with my friends before we all go back to college

Today was really relaxing for me I guess. Kinda needed it too, lol. I sat around and played NFS prostreet for a lil while til I got pissed and quit, lol. Then I mowed the lawn, and was gonna go for a swim, but couldnt find my swim trunks, so I went and read Huck Finn for literature class, which I might go make a rant thread for... so tune in. That was today in a paragraph.
Yesterday... wierd night. Went to the movies with 2 friends, was going to be like 8, but plans changed, so we are going next weekend again. But I still went with 2 friends. But it was Tropic Thunder... again for me... we didnt even stay the whole time, lol. But the one kid that was with us, Zach, used to go to our school, but got transfered to a special ed school... He has some wierd problems. I try to be nice and just talk to him, but he goes nuts, and honestly its hilarious, and he finds himself hilarious too. And he... uhh... wants to loose his virginity REALLY badly I guess you could say. And he isnt afraid to announce this, and he loves to make prank calls to random girls numbers that my friend gives him(I try not to take a part in handing out numbers). So in tropic thunder he would yell, "OH MY GOD!" or something like that whenever they would mention hookers or something, lol. And he bought a 24 pack of Dr. Pepper before the movie, plus other... guy things... for no reason at all.

Next weekend we will have girls go with again, like the last time, lol.

i hate it when people try starting trouble when your out just trying to have a good time it happened to a few of my friends when they went to our local pub a few polish guys started messing round touching this one friend of ours who is a girl on the shoulder till my other friend basically told him to fcuk off i wasnt there at the time but apparently they looked round and realised there where loads more of "US" and left shortly after

my weekend was nothing special tbh , friday i was with my GF pretty much all day
then saturday i went round to my mates house and we played his PS3 pretty much all night till i came home , today i didnt do much , some homework and played a few games had a roast dinner and took the dog out for a walk
hopefully though next week i am going to afrika afrika which is a big circus , getting the tickets free as well and then hopefully having a bbq with my friends before we all go back to college

And I question why you don't get scrutinized for that first paragraph when I did the exact same thing to someone a few weeks back.

lol

And I question why you don't get scrutinized for that first paragraph when I did the exact same thing to someone a few weeks back.

lol

lol hey dont ask me , it wasnt actually me that did that it was my friend i was ill that day and didnt manage to meat them all
they just told me about it the next day

lol

Simple. He doesn't go out and get drunk and then get into some kind of trouble as often as you do. It also sounds like it was taken care of without getting, as you put it, "loud and stupid" and creating a scene.

Back
Top Bottom