The hills have eyes

TRDCorolla said:
I checked out the preview and I can tell already it's got a lot of those. That little girl looks like she just got punched in the cheeks or something because it's as swollen as a grapefruit. They don't look at all that twisted.

That new movie "Stay Alive" looks good. Reminds me of Freddy Kreuger when he kills his victims in their dreams. When they die in there, they die in real life. Just like this new movie. When you die in you the video game, you die for real. Looks interesting.
I was just thinking about that to..

Anyway, the idea of the movie is these teenagers get this very scary game.. and their basically told their not supposed to have it, but they play anyway. Well, the game is EXTREMELY freaky.. Say you die in the game by bees attacking you by the hundreds (just an example).. well thats how you die in your real life.

And the deaths are far worst.. I'd imagine.

Heres the trailer: http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/stayalive/trailer/

whoa, i didnt notice its already out
weird
i didnt see commericials for it, i gotta go see that
like today

Bahawolf said:
I haven't seen it but my friend Mike did and told me it was stupid and in some points, disgusting.

What did you think of it?

So did your friend not like it because it was disgusting?

Well, my friend is a very comical person.. and I don't know what he thought it was gonna be.. but he mentioned a part where a girl got raped.. and didn't like it.

well...i understand that that is "sic" but, its a horror movie, and if you dont want to see things like that, dont go to the movie. BTW: she wasnt raped. The guy tryed to rape her

Ya, im not trying to talk crap about him, or anyone who disagrees with this movie, but if you go to a horror film. Expect twisted things.

Back
Top Bottom