Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
the message is clear to all then. You dont need to follow the rules..you can do anything you want as long as you post up a halfarsed sorry All will be forgiven. Someone notify Dudemcbob.Let ANARCHY begin.

Wait so he gets a second chance too?

Welcome back george, hopefully you can behave yourself and play nice, I personally have doubts, a leopard can't change his spots after all, but good luck.

well...to be fair...he's seen what happens if he doesn't behave :)

now come on George! lets not disappoint us :D Good Luck!

I wish I been here in while he was creating havoc on here. He sounds pretty cool, even though I don't know who he is.

Are you guys serious? After all the crap he's done here you've let him back? He's made useless one word posts, made SEVERAL accounts, and had broken the rules a whole bunch of times. I believe in second chances, but he should've tried to contact david or done something in private instead of taking it out on the forum. Speaking of forums, let's not forget the forum he made with the brookfield and other impersonations of members. Also that forum had a post which I MADE AND TYPED, about a review of windows vista home premium as well as copies of the forums and subforums here. You've let him back? C'mon... we might as well let Furby back too while we're at it. You'll this guy back but UK is still banned? get real. He's had his second chance actually, and a few others in addition. What about all the accounts he made but STILL misbehaved? Seems to me that was blowing all his chances. If he was serious about shaping up then he would've done it on one of the tons of earlier accounts hes had.

I believe in second chances, but I think you're close to have blown both of the chances in my book but I'm willing to welcome you back if you can change. Not talk about changing, but actually do it. Maybe there is something to you that I've missed or overlooked, but only time will tell. Welcome back.

I wish I been here in while he was creating havoc on here. He sounds pretty cool, even though I don't know who he is.

With all due respect to you worshipme, if you think georgemonks is pretty cool, you need your head examined.

I think we can give him a second chance, but if him, than others as well. Dudemcbob was given a second chance, and he stilll screwed himself. Furby was also given 2 second chance I think. So those 2 are written off. But we may need to give others a chance than too. If he can come back good, than fine, so be it. Another helpful member is fine. But if he comes back the same, well, than I can say bye now. But we will hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom