Hey this is really strange, not spam.

Of course it coincidence. What else can it be? The wingdings one is pretty amazing though

Thats quite cool, however, it all depends on how you do it.

i.e. George W Bush

could be George Bush

I think its just someone who has too much time doing it!

99nasha said:
Of course it coincidence. What else can it be? The wingdings one is pretty amazing though

we already had a conversation about this some time ago.
U can basicly write anything into wingdings and make your interpretation:
99nasha (using shift all the time) : 1st u make a few phone calls. Then u kill peace lovers by peacefully pushing them under water?

How's that? :D

thats weird... too weird... either it was very well planned, with all those in mind, or its a series of coincidences... i think some of them were planned... and that windings thing is just weird...

I've seen this particular example before.

These sorts of coincidences are all too common, I have to tell you.

mark thorpe said:
thats weird... too weird... either it was very well planned, with all those in mind, or its a series of coincidences... i think some of them were planned... and that windings thing is just weird...

come on! It must be just coincidence.

I mean, "Hey, we shall attack Afganistan because it has as many letters as George W Bush!" Or then the government didn't plan it that well because there is this kind of "evidence" :D

that is just way to much of a coincidence, i am honestly with some people when they say there is a lot more to the 9-11 terrorist attacks than what we all know. I think governments hide an insurmountable amount of data from the world...its a conspiracy i tell you.

Back
Top Bottom