Hey, I can mod after all

lhuser

Golden Master
This old white natural keyboard from microsoft:

thumb-klawiatura.jpg

Has been changed into THIS:

pict02422vh.jpg

Now, since I have a lot of skills on standard keyboards and this on is different, I will have a little more typos than before, but I hope it's getting fixed...

um.. its not even painted under the keys, and whats with the weird writing for labels

that is mod.. A mod is when somthing is changed to somthing else. he changed the colour.. the key letters.. Just becuae you dont like the letteers dont mean its not a mod its still a mod :) nice work dude

Oh, the under part is not as easy as you think. I didn't do it to avoid the mess. And the labels are my writing...in a bad position.

Thats actually really cool. What is it, spray paint? I hope the keys dont start to stick to your hands when it gets hot :p

MArx, if you're talking the way it is built, yeah, it's really hard to use.

ArrizX said:
Thats actually really cool. What is it, spray paint? I hope the keys dont start to stick to your hands when it gets hot :p

Nah, I highly doubt that it will do such a thing.

i got a new keyboard from a friend today :) he found it in the garbage still in its packaging. its a dell RT7D50

Yeah, those are some weird ones, id like to try it though. Even though my fingers wouldnt have any idea what to do, lol :D

Back
Top Bottom