Hey guys I need to know....

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
It's that time of the year for most of us, it's X-mas! So my mom wrapped up 4 presents just today, and she said I can shake alll but the big one. Now I asked for an LCD monitor, and an xbox 360. She told me that the xbox 360 might have to wait until January 29th (my b-day), which is fine with me. You see, she has surprised me before, so it might actually be an xbox 360, seeings how my Grandma sent a few of the gifts, and she lives in the middle of nowhere aka Battle Creek Michigan. I mean, we couldn't find the DS here last year, and when we had to go to Mighigan to visit a week later, we found the DS right down the street at Toys R Us. I mean, the place is chalked full of consoles, because the only people that live there are like, really old and stuff. So what are the demensions of the xbox360 box that it comes in? That way I can measure it and not break the rules because technicly im not "shaking" it. And if the demensions are wrong I'll assume it's an LCD monitor. It looks like 17 to 19 inches, so I don't know.

Stupid Thing wouldnt let me edit, But Funny story about christmas here:

Every year, I ask for things from mom and dad, and every year, the presents are put under the tree. Well Ever since I was seven, I got out a measuring tape, and measured the size of the box The thing I wanted came in. Well when I was 8 and 9 (The two years before I "found out") They wised up, What they would do is open them and take the stuff out of the box it came in and stick them in shoe boxes and whatnot. So I was stumped, It's really quite funny to look back on. Just figured Id tell mah story

Back
Top Bottom