Help with school assinment !!!

Bobert93

Fully Optimized
I have a English oral assignment due soon and im really struggling of things to talk about.

Its about what the world is going to be like in the year 2020 , some of the things I've written about so far are,

Population increase will lead to local manufactures closing down and everything being made in china quicker and cheaper.
But i haven't been able to expand on that very well so far...

I need your guys help for some more topics to talk about :( please help me!

Dude...you can take it to whatever you want. Talk about technology in transportation, energy, the forests, the ozone layer, globalization, habits...there's so much you can talk about...

So much to right about , any yet i cant think :mad:
im typing a little about Greener cars ATM

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;828692 said:
Here is a quick way to right your essay.

In the year 2020 we will all be dead because the world is going to end on December 21st 2012.

The end...... ;)

and leave the class in shock for 5 mins :D ty man !!!

lol nah , but I have now written 2/5 mins yay

this is such a broad and nice topic.

talk about how people will communicate in the future. even in 2008, people are not having very good conversations due to tools that avoid awkward moments and give a person something to pretend to do

ipod
portable whatever
cellphone
email
on and on and on

people dont need to endure awkward moments anymore. this is something that is very detrimental to our society.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;828692 said:
Here is a quick way to right your essay.

In the year 2020 we will all be dead because the world is going to end on December 21st 2012.

The end...... ;)

... Large hadron collider is more likely.

Back
Top Bottom