help please

unlucky_newb

Beta member
hi im unsure if this is the right place to post this but im in dire need of some help my computer keeps going to the blue screen of death and when i go to browse the net it swaps pages if any one can help me please would you as i havent a clue why its done this ive scaned the pc with avg and detected nothing and spybot also is there any one that can help via remote assitance id be very gratefull

thanks darkseeker ive just downloaded a anti malware program and currently scanning the pc its come up with 2 infections would this also take me to the bsod?

heres a screen of the system im currently running
screen.png

my graphics card is a RADEON X1550 (64bit)
i was wondering would i better of just instaling a clean copy of vista that i have it runs on 64 bit but im unsure if my pc can take it im a complete newb to this stuff so forgive the questions

You'd actually be better served with a 32bit Windows 7 installation.

thanks darkseeker ive just downloaded a anti malware program and currently scanning the pc its come up with 2 infections would this also take me to the bsod?

heres a screen of the system im currently running
screen.png

my graphics card is a RADEON X1550 (64bit)
i was wondering would i better of just instaling a clean copy of vista that i have it runs on 64 bit but im unsure if my pc can take it im a complete newb to this stuff so forgive the questions
More RAM Definetly...

You-Are-Disappointing_bongo.jpg

SystemScreen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom