Help with my ipod

becand75

Beta member
Help me out with this one. You might end up with one too.

Ok everyone, you may think this is a huge gimmick, but it isnt. My friend signed up for this, did the required items, and recieved his free ipod.

Here is how it works.

1. Click on the link below
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=<< Edited >>

2. Fill out the required information including your address.

3. Refer the link to 5 people.

4. Sign up for a promotional item from a company. I signed up for blockbuster. You can get a free two-week trial of their mail-in movie rentals (like netflix). There are other companies to choose from incluing stamps.com and the New York Times.

5. Once you, and your five friends, sign up for the promotional offer from the companies, freeipod.com ships your free ipod.

Its that easy.

Please, click on the link above and give it a try. It really works.

Oh, also, if you sign up for the Blockbuster free trial, cancel within two-weeks, and it still counts towards your freeipod account.

Also, please note that with Blockbuster, they may ask for a credit card. This is only for security purposes. Your credit card will not be charged.

everybody says this is a scam but now I wonder... has anybody here tried it and have proof that it is?

Even looked at technically its a scam? Any pyramid sceem is; and not only do you scam yourself but you scam five of you mates, OR as we hate, spam on a Forum.

The problem is; you get told to do it by people high on the chain, by which point you're low and if you're low - you have to wait for your five people to get five people before you get your iPod - at which point 25 people hate you! Cause they will never find more people at that point.

Actually, it's not a scam. I've actually know someone who has a free iPod from that. The thing is, rarely anyone ever does that. They usually give up after they sign up for something, that's what the company hopes for. Though, if you do all of the sign-ups, they lose money by giving you an iPod. Either way if you look at it you're paying for the iPod in a certain sense.

This link has more info about it:
http://www.thetechguide.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10915

Back
Top Bottom