Hello, I am back and will be regularly posting again.

Dragonjames2 said:
I am fine but who are you Naresha? I will find out the watts when i get home. the GeForce4 is FX 5600 if you know what that means and has TV Out. Good to see Rocker here to. Highlander is at college. He left Poole Grammar School with one A-level. Poor hey!

2 actually james, dont forget general studies :D LOL

Yeah! It would be a mighty fun time if we had more big-posters and not just us 5, or 6 now; or You, Rocker, Novartic, Devilhack and I - and now Dragonjames2! I wonder why nice new big posters don't come on often? Very hard to find - a special breed!

Lol! Even if I do beat Dragonjames2; the target I would be going after after that - after Guru ofcourse - would be Rocker! And that, I think, would be an impossible Task.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! Even if I do beat Dragonjames2; the target I would be going after after that - after Guru ofcourse - would be Rocker! And that, I think, would be an impossible Task.

You'll probably catch up with me ... I'm not my most active at the moment ...

As for a little group of members ... (If I can get hold of him - contacting him is like trying to stick a note to a paper airoplane and throwing it, hoping it'll land in Canada) I might be able to get good old Eyelfixit back in the mix of things ... like I said, if I can get hold of him. :)

Lol! I suppose by 'Mr. Eyelfixit' you mean Highlander? I would like him back! And Phranko! That would make it all so interesting! Lots of big-posters mean that I can Post more often!

Back
Top Bottom