Have you gone to see "The Interview"?

Much of the content on YouTube is commercials or contains commercials. Not only that, but Google keeps track of what you watch in order that you be sent targeted ads. You're fooling yourself if you think you're really skipping commercials.

I'm not sure if I will see it or not, I think it is a little bad taste and was sure to provoke a reaction. Can you imagine if north Korea made a film about burning the stars and stripes or perhaps mocking the queen?

I'm not sure if I will see it or not, I think it is a little bad taste and was sure to provoke a reaction. Can you imagine if north Korea made a film about burning the stars and stripes or perhaps mocking the queen?
If I understood their language, and it was well written, then yes I would gladly watch it. A good movie is a good movie to me. :flowers:

Maybe if Kim would make a movie about assassinating our president Obama I'd watch it. :D

I seen it the other night. I thought it was a decent movie, plenty of giggles all around. To be honest, the only person who could possibly be insulted by this movie would be Kim himself - the movie, although a comedy, touches on the seriousness of just how totalarian the DPRK is. There's not a bad taste in sight beyond that.

Quite frankly, they can mock the queen til the cows come home as far as I'm concerned - and as for North Korea bringing out a movie about burning the stars and stripes, I think they've went beyond this with their constant sabre rattling about the threat of nuclear war and liking the Presendent to a monkey in a Jungle - who takes anyone serious when they come out with this crap? And it's a national government! There's nothing North Korea's Government can come out with that should provoke outrage - they are the joke, it's just a tragedy that their populous pays the price.

The irony of the whole thing is that if they never got their knickers in such a twist to begin with, this movie would possibly have just faded into obscurity. Instead, everyone's desperate to catch a glipse of it - even North Koreans! Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Not sure about the US, but in the UK the most that would cause is a few strongly worded letters to the times... (and lets face it, a large portion of the UK is rather anti-royalist anyway.)

I'd see it if it was a good film - heck, I just think people need to learn to stop being offended :)

Back
Top Bottom