Has Anyone Seen My...

lhuser said:
That type of tubing is not an easy thing to handle
Tell me about it!!!, I knocked the tap open one night at home, & flooded the bed, in hospital, I was still linked by tube to bag on the floor on the left, plus I was on a saline drip, & wired up to a blood pressure monitor, on the right, I had about an hours sleep over the next two nights.

Well from what I heard the doctor became angry after he made a mistake during the surgery and cut his urinary tube, I believe is how it was stated, and thats when he did it.

Oh and Brookfield the reason I said that is because I believe this is the second story from Romania I had posted lately so I thought maybe you were refering to me, lol.

You know what though, if that was to happen here in America the guy would have walked away with millions... gotta love us gready americas lol.

Infin1ty said:
You know what though, if that was to happen here in America the guy would have walked away with millions... gotta love us gready americas lol.
True but doctos also get paid a ton here because its something like 14 years of schooling after graduating from college. I'm sure 20000 is more than any of them in Romania ca pay.

Infin1ty said:
You know what though, if that was to happen here in America the guy would have walked away with millions... gotta love us greedy Americans lol.
Brave of you to say that!

There was no excuse for the doctor to do that to another human let alone a patient under his care. Some of us have gone under the knife having faith we'll first wake up and second the doctor did just what he had to do. Not wake up with my manhood whacked off because he blew his cool. He violated his oath to do no harm. Not only should he not ever practice medicine ever again he should have to give the poor man every thing he has for the rest of his life. That's mutilation of another human. That in itself is a crime here or basically any where in the civilized world. I'd kill the bastard and blow it off as stress related. I'd get away with it here in the colonies. Temp insanity.
That's just plain forked up.

setishock said:
There was no excuse for the doctor to do that to another human let alone a patient under his care. Some of us have gone under the knife having faith we'll first wake up and second the doctor did just what he had to do. Not wake up with my manhood whacked off because he blew his cool.
Yep, I've had ops, & we are completely in their hands, mine was in the same area, & there was only millimetres of space to work in, one slip of the scalpel, & I would have been incontinent for the rest of my life, or worse.

Back
Top Bottom