Harry Potter 6 (Movie)

Dumbledore kills Snape at the end of Half-Blood Prince.

Who is Dumbledore, and for that matter who is Snape? You can't ruin it for me because I don't have a clue what you are talking about!

Here, let me do it for you:

exploitableiamdisappoint.jpg

little less romance (blaming it on the twilight craze) but overall it was great.

Emma Watson was absolutely gorgeous. I didn't like how ginny kept popping up in every scene. And ron's thing with the other girl (name starts with an L but I'm drawing a blank) was blown out of proportion.

You didn't read the book did you? The book is full or romance, it's no surprise the movie was too.

They overplayed the whole Lavender Ron thing way tooo much. Probably because of the Twilight crap. Eh becuz really the whole romance crap doesnt really start rolling in until book 7 with ron and hermione. harry really has no love life besides those brief moments with chang. Of course book 7 with GInny.

They overplayed the whole Lavender Ron thing way tooo much. Probably because of the Twilight crap. Eh becuz really the whole romance crap doesnt really start rolling in until book 7 with ron and hermione. harry really has no love life besides those brief moments with chang. Of course book 7 with GInny.

Also, books 1-7 with Dumbledore.

Back
Top Bottom