Harry Potter 6 (Movie)

I tried to see the film last night at 10pm, but it was fully booked up :(

i took my gf to see it at 10:40 last night and the theatre was packed, i bought tickets 2 weeks in advance

In fact, here is my emotion illustrated in a simple comic: ...

So I take it you like the movie? :D

I have yet to read the books or watch any of the movies. After burning through Edgar Rice Burroughs (John Carter of mars series, Tarzan Series), J.R.R. Tolkien, Frank Herbert, Isaac Asimov, Robert Howard, etc, when I was younger, I'm not in such a hurry to read through J.K. Rowlings.

I have to read the books before I see the movie.

I went last night at the 9 showing, with my cousin and then two girls.

The movie started off good/slow and never caught up sooooooo we all took a nap in the back of his SUV. (Drive in movie theater). Then we woke up for Transformers at 12, and said screw it and went back to sleep again and woke up at 3 when they closed lol.

Don't get to comfy or else it just happens. Its really unavoidable if you're with a girl.

So I take it you like the movie? :D

I have yet to read the books or watch any of the movies. After burning through Edgar Rice Burroughs (John Carter of mars series, Tarzan Series), J.R.R. Tolkien, Frank Herbert, Isaac Asimov, Robert Howard, etc, when I was younger, I'm not in such a hurry to read through J.K. Rowlings.

I have to read the books before I see the movie.

Dumbledore kills Snape at the end of Half-Blood Prince.

Back
Top Bottom